General Pumps SL., was established more than 25 years ago in Valencia, Spain. We are a major manufacturer in Spain of a wide variety of water pumps for various applications. We have two factories in Spain with the total space of more than 2600 Sq. M. Today we have one of the most comprehensive ranges of pumps for Fire, HVAC, Water Treatment and Plumbing Industry. The product line ranges from small domestic pumps to large Industrial application pumps. The pumps can be offered in various Metallurgies such as Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Bronze, etc. We have a comprehensive range of Fire Pumps which are UL Listed and FM Approved. The Quality Management System at our manufacturing facility is certified to the latest International Standard of ISO 9001. We believe in providing our customers with a complete solution for all their Fire Pumping needs. Our Engineers can assist you in making the right choice of product for your Fire Pumping Application.
Area of Application
The FGHC fire pumps are used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire.The typical applications are as follow:
- Commercial complexes and high rise buildings
- Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
- Oil and Gas on-shore &off-shore platforms
- Oil terminals
- Airports and ports
- Marine applications
- Power stations and transformer stations
- Chemical industries
- Manufacturing plants
- Fire-work industries
KEY BENEFITS OF FIRESURE IN COMPARISON TO OTHER FIRE FIGHTING PUMPS:
- State-of-the-art design fire pumping system.
- UL listed/FM approved/NFPA20- design
- Diesel engine as well as electric motor driven pump
- Rugged construction
- Liberal water passages
- Automatic air relief valve
- Efficient operation
- Lower initial cost
- Reduced installation time and cost
- Simplified piping design
- Suitable for space saving installation systems and retrofit applications
- Easy access to all working parts
- Ease of maintenance
- Single source unit responsibility.
+971 2 4978600
Started in 1977 in the UAE, SIBCA has become one of the leading providers of Life Safety, BMS, ELV, Audiovisual and ICT solutions in the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Copyright © 2023 SIBCA