Plain Annealed Copper Conductors / Silicone Rubber Insulated / Double Layer of Aluminum/Polyester Laminated Tapes / Circuit Protective Conductor / Thermoplastic Low Smoke Non-Halogen (LSNH) Sheath. 300/500V
These cables are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications in suitably protected environments and is particularly appropriate for direct burial in plaster, clipped directly to surface, tray and other installations requiring an addressable product.
Area of Application
Fire alarm cables, Emergency lighting , Central battery system cables , public address and voice evacuation cables
- Higher Resistance to Electromagnetic Interference.
- Superior Earth Continuity (The bare CPC is placed between two metallic tapes)
- Enhanced Resistance to Cable Kinks (Subsequently protecting cables performance)
- Extremely Robust/ Durable Design (Due to increased tape numbers and overlap)
- Improved Data Transmission (Due to twisted cores and additional screening)
Request Call Back Form
To learn more or discuss your project requirements with our consultants, please submit your enquiry on the form aside or you can find our contact details on our contact page.