Seamless pipe as the name suggests is a pipe without a seam or a weld-joint in contrast to Seam or Welded pipe.
- Seamless pipe does not have any joint and thus has uniform structure & strength all over the pipe body.
- Seamless pipe can withstand higher pressure, higher temperature, higher mechanical stress & corrosive atmosphere and find wide applications in Water, Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical, Fertilizer, Power, Automotive, Bearing, Mechanical & Structural applications.
- Carbon Seamless Steel Pipe available in Black Seamless Pipe, GI Seamless Pipe and powder coated, Seamless pipes manufactured in compliance with ASTM 106 – A, B, C; ASTM A 53 – A, B; ASTM A 333 – Gr6, Pipe dimensions and weight according to ANSI/ASME B 36.10 M.
Area of Application
Interpipe, premium supplier of pipe products for MEP sector has become a member of the Steel Alliance Against Counterfeiting to fight fake products. Together with other global companies we are fighting against the negative effects of fake products in the GCC market. Interpipe believes that:
Fake products threaten GCC safety:
- Fake product is the reason for unpredictable accidents or industrial disasters.
- Fake producers never address a claim.